INSTAGRAM HEALTH CHECK
If you’re having trouble cutting through to your audience on Instagram, our little (okay, not so little) Instagram Health Check might be exactly what you need. We’ll provide you with an actionable report FULL of tips, tricks & advice so you can start implementing them and see immediate results. It’s a great time, trust us.
Have a look for yourself:
- Bio overhaul
- Audience insights
- Caption & image choice – (real talk – do your audience speak your language?)
- Best days & times of day to be posting
- Highlight cover suggestions
- Hashtag evaluation & recommendations
- Theme review
- Engagement rate analysis & suggestions for improvement
- Website traffic analysis – (exactly how much are you ACTUALLY driving to your website from Instagram? And how many are converting?)
- And more….so there’s a bit of value here
So if that sounds like the kind of help you need in your life, book your Instagram Health Check now, we’ll send you instructions and be in contact! We’d LOVE to help you turn those crickets into customers ASAP.
DIGITAL HEALTH CHECK
Our Digital Health Check will examine the overall health of your current digital marketing strategy and uncover the pain points that need some TLC. We will give you a comprehensive guide to help you understand what you’re currently nailing, but also where you might need a little improvement!
If you’ve never played with paid promotions on social media, the Basic Digital Health Check is for you, however, if you’ve done a little dabbling in the “boost” space & haven’t seen results, you’ll want an Advanced Digital Health Check.
Once you’ve purchased the right check for you, you’ll be sent a set of instructions on how to give us access to your socials + Google Analytics. Once we’ve got access we’ll start working our magic & present our findings and actionable recommendations in a comprehensive report.
Ready? Let’s do this.
Total Instagram overhaul – bio, layout, hashtags, followers, following, content & image choice & theme recommendations.
Facebook feedback – using your own analytics to advise you on your CTA buttons, top performing posts, how to improve engagement, diving into page demographic data and suggestions for improvement of content and language.
Website suggestions – we’ll evaluate your website using Google Analytics to see if you can improve your customer experience which will aim to improve leads / sales.
If you’ve experimented with Facebook Advertising (or boosted a post) and didn’t see results, or let’s be real just had no clue what you were doing, this is the option for you!
We’ll do all of what’s included in the basic, plus
Facebook Business Manager deep dive – for an additional $70 we will go through your existing attempts & give you suggestions on what to improve, what to implement and where to start over. We’ll address your ad objectives, targeting, placement, ad types, copy, creative and more.
DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN
You might be posting content to your businesses social media accounts, and implementing every latest tactic that you’ve read about online, but without a plan in place that actually takes into account your business goals, you very well could just be wasting your time and money. Every business needs a great digital marketing plan to get started.
We put together a comprehensive 40-page digital marketing plan that explores and includes:
- An in-depth SWOT analysis
- An industry update, as well as potential untapped markets
- Your businesses key market segments
- Competitor comparison analysis
- Your UVP (unique value proposition)
- Overall business goals breakdown and aligns those to your digital marketing strategy
- A social media content guide (packed with tips & tricks tailored specifically for your business)
- A proposed budget breakdown (so you know what it would look like to outsource all of it)
- And a timeline to guide you along the path for the next 6 months
In this highly actionable plan that’s ready for you to explore by yourself, we’ll also provide you with a quote for us to do it for you at the end if you decide you still need a little help later down the track!
While this plan takes a focus on social media and digital marketing tactics, the overarching ideas can be applied to all your marketing efforts.