You might be posting content to your businesses social media accounts, and implementing every latest tactic that you’ve read about online, but without a plan in place that actually takes into account your business goals, you very well could just be wasting your time and money. Every business needs a great digital marketing plan to get started.
We put together a comprehensive 40-page digital marketing plan that explores and includes:
- An in-depth SWOT analysis
- An industry update, as well as potential untapped markets
- Your businesses key market segments
- Competitor comparison analysis
- Your UVP (unique value proposition)
- Overall business goals breakdown and aligns those to your digital marketing strategy
- A social media content guide (packed with tips & tricks tailored specifically for your business)
- A proposed budget breakdown (so you know what it would look like to outsource all of it)
- And a timeline to guide you along the path for the next 6 months
In this highly actionable plan that’s ready for you to explore by yourself, we’ll also provide you with a quote for us to do it for you at the end if you decide you still need a little help later down the track!
While this plan takes a focus on social media and digital marketing tactics, the overarching ideas can be applied to all your marketing efforts.
Upon purchasing your Digital Marketing Plan, we will email you a copy of a brief. We’ll require you to fill this out so that we can ensure we give you the most comprehensive plan possible.
As soon as we have received your brief we’ll be in contact to give you an estimate as to when you can expect your Digital Marketing Plan (it’s usually 14 business days – we’re pretty efficient). We will then address any questions or particular areas you’d like to focus on.